Monday, June 25, 2007

Hot summer night

Finally! Summer! Almost full moon, 90 degrees. LOVE nights like this.

Great day - got lots of tasks done early, went to a foreign film downtown, 'Tony Takitani'; oh such a mood! and emotion! go see it! and before the movie, Tanya & I picked up a gorgeous doctor at the coolio coffee house up the street from the theater, dragged him to the movie with us, out for drinks after. Fun fun fun, even though he's into Tanya not me. But he was veryverypolite, so gets points. And he's from another country so even more points.

Beth, the enthusiast, has me golfing. She's in a league and needed a partner for when her regular partner was in calls in the evening. So, 2 weeks ago I golfed on a course for the first time. I SUUUUCCKED! Have taken a couple lessons and my swing is improving and am actually looking forward to playing again on Wednesday. Here's photographic proof, albeit not the best quality (and Beth apologizes for cutting off my legs.)




The pool is clear again, we had a bit of trouble as the previous dwellers in my house put the pool away dirty; may the lice of a thousand camels invade their bedclothes. But it looks great now and I look forward to splashing in it tomorrow.

Life is turning up again, I'm having fun with friends and family. Great start to summer and this week is just going to be amazing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are some hot golfer chick! I thought you were supposed to wear culottes and a visor.

Carole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carole said...

Well, ya gotta have culottes and a visor! I do have a couple of skorts, I think they were both in the wash that day. Skorts are a very good wardrobe choice here, it is much more windy than I remembered.