Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random updates

Who was I kidding? I am SO moving to CA. Talking with a realtor, mortgage broker and others. Looking at condos - soon! Great time to buy, it seems.

Was in CA Oct 30 - Nov 13. Flew to Roch on Nov 14, to DC on the 16th to work a trade show. Back to Roch on the 19th. Of November. It was 24 degrees. I am moving to a place that has more degrees.

Images from recent Halloween parties. Had so much fun at work - someone said "Well, at least you didn't go over the top." Hah! I bought the dress at Spirit in Rochester (A national chain Halloween store) and the mask I had - it was really easy to put together.

The evenings costume, well, my roomate furnished that - she'd worn it the year before. Was so fun!



The costume for work





The costume for play



Fun dancing with Dan


And, had another first - rode on the back of Theo's Harley over highway 17 to Santa Cruz. LOVED it!! Rode back in the rain - that was not so much fun until we crested the summit and saw the double rainbow in front of us. Amazing!



Gearing up



Heading out - dig the Purple DynaGlide!!



At breakfast



Across the table

No comments: