Monday, September 24, 2007

What does it mean to "be" Peace?

In the tumult that is currently my life, I have been digging deeper into me. Maybe that's stirring up some of the turbulence. Hmmm. Anyway, I have been working on meditating, and focusing on the sayings 'As within, so without' and 'Be the change you want to see in the world'.

So I have been thinking and feeling Peace. It amazes me the new level of comprehension of my self-dialog. Man, it's no wonder the world has troubles - I keep having arguments with people in my head. And about trivial stuff, too. Anyone who's had sucess in getting the brain to move out of this mode, please share. I'm making progress but all tips and advice are welcome!

Meanwhile, this is a most excellent resource: Attract World Peace

1 comment:

PJ said...

Yeah, I got some gnarly bitch who won't shut up in my head too.

Check out www.emofree.com.

Love,
pj