Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Doh! Rochester! What was I thinking?

As I woke up in California today, I know I am home. Not sure yet how or when I'll be back here permanently, or even if I will, but I will be back here a lot, for chunks of time. I love it here - the energy, the light, the air, the people. What a gift to be able to step away for a few years and fall in love with this place all over again!

I attended my second James Ray seminar this past weekend. So good; great experiences, processes, learnings. (K, I don't really like that word but it is a short cut to the picture.) I commit to working diligently to keep hold of this feeling. I read some great books to prep for this - The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, and Power vs. Force by David Hawkins. And that's about 1% of the suggested reading list, more to come. I reconnected with some wonderful people I met last seminar, so we'll get back in touch to encourage each other to keep with the learning. And I met some wonderful new folks. This adventure just keeps getting better!

Flew into San Jose yesterday afternoon, Peri picked me up. We stopped at East West Books, so I could see if there's interesting talks there while I'm in the area, a gorgeous new Whole Foods in Mt. View, Elephant Pharmacy - a supermarket of alternative stuff like homeopathy and herbal suppliments, great products for the home (environmentally friendly) and a regular pharmacy too. Oh, and Yoga supplies, of course! Then on to her place. She & Brian cooked a whole salmon for dinner - amazing! (We'll be having more tonight!) It's been so great to be here, and it's not even been 24 hours yet.

I was worried last week that this trip would be sad, boo hoo, the life I gave up. It's not at all. I am so happy and not even fussed about where I'm living now. I know I can be here any time I want - and I do.

No comments: